How do we focus our activities?
The Northern Drakensberg Khanyisela Project focuses primarily on:
- Training and equipping teachers with the expertise needed to develop the children’s full potential
- Build new and/or additional classrooms.
- Upgrading and ongoing maintenance of school facilities
- Supplying sufficient educational toys and books to each school
- Providing a nutritionally balanced meal to every pupil, every day
- Promoting parent and community participation in the management and implementation of programs
- Stimulating the local economy by contracting small businesses/individuals from the community for the services required by the project.